Click here for online registration
Academic year has two terms:
- There are four Formative Assessments in an academic year
- There are two Summative Assessments in an Academic year
- Pen-Paper and Summative Assessments are common for XI & XII
APPLYING TO NIMS
Registration and Admissions to the various classes from Kindergarten – Grades 9 & 11 is open from December of the preceding academic year.
Kindergarten Section & Grade 1 (Prescribed Age)
K G 1 : The Child should be four years old, as on July 31 of the academic year.
K.G 2 : The Child should be five years old as on July 31 of the academic year.
Grade 1: The Child should be six years old as on July 31 of the academic year.
Requirement for Admission
6 passport size photographs;
Photocopy of child’s/mother’s passport wherein the name of child is mentioned;
Photocopy of Birth Certificate,
Photocopy of Emirates I . D .
Primary, Secondary & Senior Secondary Sections
- The Transfer Certificates from previous school of study, duly attested by the Education Officer of the native country and should be counter attested by the applicable Consulate in Dubai and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Sharjah or Dubai.
- The Marks Statements of examinations passed
- 6 passport size photographs
- Photocopy of child’s/ mother’s passport where in child’s name is mentioned with a valid Residence Visa.
Entrance tests will be conducted if applicable and the dates will be intimated at the time of registration.
* KINDLY NOTE THAT INFO & REGULATIONS FOR REGISTRATION & ADMISSION ARE LIABLE TO CHANGES AND PLEASE REFER TO IMPORTANT INFORMATION & REGULATIONS GOVERNING NEW ADMISSIONS WHICH WILL BE ISSUED ALONGWITH THIS BROCHURE /PROSPECTUS WHICH IS UPDATED EVERY YEAR.