NEW ADMISSIONS: ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019
Grades KG – 7 [Indian Curriculum]
Grades 8-9 &11 [CBSE & K.B.]
[Only for children/students in U.A.E]
Click here for the online registration.
Please note that for children/students outside U.A.E, the online registration SHOULD BE DONE in the last week of February 2018 and depends on the availability of seats at that time.
Online Registration will be available from the 29th of November, 2017 to 6th of December,2017. However, the registration may be closed prior to the last date if deemed necessary for reasons whatsoever.
- The Temporary Online Registration is mandatory and it is the first step towards the registration and admission process. But also be advised that ‘Online registration’ does not guarantee any seat for admission.
- Parents who have completed their online registration will receive an ‘Acknowledgement for Temporary Online Registration’ bearing a Token Number/Temporary Reg. No. and details of all necessary documents copies which have to be submitted.
- They should take a printout of the duly completed Online Registration Form, and attach all the required documents and submit it on time (as notified) to the school’s registration office. Incomplete applications / and or documents will be summarily rejected.
- Further formalities and procedure for admissions/entrance tests will be notified after submission of ‘Application form’ and required documents.
- The age criteria/limit for direct admission to the various classes (from KG 1 to Grade 1) is as follows:
Age is calculated as on July 31st, 2018
|Class/Grade||Date of birth
(should be on or before)
(as on 31-07-2018)
(as on 31-07-2018)
|KG 1||31-07-2014||4 years||4 years and 11 months|
|KG||31-07-2013||5 Years||5 years and 11 months|
|GRADE 1||31-07-2012||6 Years||6 years and 11 months|
For students (Grades 2 – 12) who are seeking admission with duly attested T.C. & Mark list; the minimum age criteria is exempted.
For direct admission [KG 1 to Grade 1] the following documents are required:
- Copies of Passport with a valid visa (Parent & Child); Copies of Emirates ID (Parent & Child); Birth Certificate copy of child and 2 Passport size photos.
Admission to grades KG-2 to grade 9 & grade 11 with T.C:
- Please note that for admissions to grades [GRADE-2 to 9 and 11] in addition to the above-mentioned documents, the duly attested T.C and Marklist is essential. However, the duly attested T.C and Marklist may be given at a later date not later than April 15, 2018, after being selected in the Entrance Test.
|Submission dates of online registration forms with required documents to the school registration office.|
|CLASS/GRADE||DATE OF SUBMISSION/TIME|
|KG 1||09-12-2017 (8:00 AM to 01:30 PM)|
|KG 2||16-12-2017 (8:00 AM to 01:30 PM)|
|GRADE 1||16-12-2017 (8:00 AM to 01:30 PM)|
|GRADE 2 AND ABOVE||16-12-2017 (8:00 AM to 01:30 PM)|
- Entrance tests will be conducted for [Grades KG-2 to 9 and 11] to ensure eligibility and merit as per our school standards. The dates of the Entrance Tests will be notified on the day of submission of the Temporary Online Registration Form and documents.
- There is no registration/admission for Grades 10 & 12.
DULY COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORMS WITH ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WILL BE STRICTLY RECEIVED ONLY ON THE SCHEDULED DATES AS GIVEN AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED
Applying for admission to ‘NIMS-Shj’ is optional and we thank you for your efforts to get admission to NIMS-Shj.
“With Best Wishes.”
ADMIN/NIMS – SHJ