NEW ADMISSIONS: ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018
Grades KG – 7 [Indian Curriculum]
Grades 8-12 [K.B. & CBSE]
[Only for children / students in U.A.E]
Please note that for children/students outside U.A.E, the online registration SHOULD BE DONE in the last week of February, 2017 and depends on the availability of seats at that time.
Online Registration will be available from the 4th of December, 2016 to 8th of December,2016. However, the registration maybe closed prior to the last date if deemed necessary for reasons whatsoever.
• The Online Registration is mandatory and it is the first step towards the registration and admission process. But also be advised that ‘Online registration’ does not guarantee any seat for admission.
• Parents who have completed their online registration will receive an ‘Acknowledgement for Online Registration’ bearing a Token Number/Temporary Reg. No. and details of all necessary documents copies which have to be submitted.
• They should take a printout of the duly completed Online Registration Form, and attach all the required documents and submit it on time (as notified) to the school’s registration office. Incomplete applications / and or documents will be summarily rejected.
• Further formalities and procedure for admissions/entrance tests will be notified after submission of ‘Application form and required documents.
• The age criteria/limit for admission to the various classes (from KG 1 to Grade 1) is as follows:
Age is calculated as on July 31st, 2017
For students (Grades 2 – 12) who are seeking admission with duly attested T.C. & Mark list; the minimum age criteria is exempted.For direct admission [KG 1 to Grade 1] the following documents are required:
• Copies Passport with valid visa (Parent & Child); Copies of Emirates ID (Parent & Child); Birth Certificate copy of child and 2 Passport photos.
Admission to grades KG-2 to grade 9 & grade 11 with T.C:
• Please note that for admissions to grades [GRADE-2 to 9 and 11] in addition to the above mentioned documents, the duly attested T.C and Marklist is essential. However, the duly attested T.C and Marklist may be given at a later date (April 15, 2017) after being selected in the Entrance Test.
• Entrance tests will be conducted for [Grades KG-2 to 9 and 11] to ensure eligibility and merit as per our school standards. The dates of the Entrance Tests will be notified on the day of submission of the Online Registration Form and documents.
• There is no registration/admission for Grades 10 & 12.
• Applying for admission to ‘NIMS-Shj’ is optional and we thank you for your efforts to get admission to NIMS-Shj.
“With Best Wishes.”
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONGWITH THE TEMPORARY ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
• Temporary/ Online registration is mandatory for further processing of registration and admission. The duly completed and generated Online Registration Form and the required documents should be submitted to the School Registration Office on the notified dates and time.
DULY COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORMS WITH ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WILL BE STRICTLY RECEIVED ONLY ON THE SCHEDULED DATES AS GIVEN ABOVE AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED
ADMIN/NIMS – SHJ